Gold Glitter Eyes Get Ready With Me
Hello Guys and Happy Sunday!
I hope everyone is having a restful Sunday before heading into the work week. This past weekend I did my first haul video and before that I did a GRWM on camera as well. I wanted the video to be quick so I didn't talk through it, but I do want to highlight some of the new products I used. Below are the new products I used and the video below it.
New Products I used in this video were:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, and Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer (from Sephora 500 point perk)
- This was my first time trying out both of these products. The photo finish foundation primer has really good reviews, so I was really excited to try that out. It really worked to blur the skin and on camera it did have a really nice finish. I would definitely recommend this product as it seemed like it could work on many different skin types as well.
- The under eye primer worked to keep the under eye moisturized and did not make it difficult with makeup application. Sometimes I find that under eye primers don't mesh well with foundations, but I didn't have any problems with this one. It was a good product, but I don't think that it is completely necessary to purchase.
- Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion
- This is a really nice cushion compact and I've been using it since November (but only featured it now). A little bit of history on cushion compacts: they were created in Korea by Amore Pacific (my fav company) and Dior actually contacted Amore Pacific to help them make this cushion for their Dream Skin Foundation. Cushion compacts are great for delivering light coverage with high spf. Cushions work great for daytime and especially for humid or hot climates as it is a very light coverage. I feel like they give you the my skin but better look without it being difficult to apply like bb creams. I definitely recommend cushion compacts for your daily routine!
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
- Yay for a new highlight purchase! This duo highlight by Fenty Beauty is great because you get a more subtle option as well as a more glowy option. The less sparkly shade is called "lightning dust" and is great for a daytime highlight or for areas that you don't want to have too much shine. I use it on the bridge of my nose and forehead because I don't want those areas to shine too much. The other shade is called "crystal fire" and is so beautiful on the skin--it really adds a pop of shimmer and is perfect for the nighttime. I used it to highlight my cheeks and just a little on the tip of my nose. I am very happy with this purchase and do think that these are worth purchasing.
Check out my Get Ready With Me below:
You can also see all the products that I bought over the past week below:
Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you would like me to do more of these videos or anything else in the comments!